Click here for EEO documents
KKCY, Colusa, CA and KUBA, Yuba City, CA
Yuba City, CA
EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT
August 1, 2012 through July 31, 2013
RECRUITMENT SOURCES USED FOR FULL-TIME VACANCIES
Appendix A includes a list of recruitment sources, indicating name, address, contact person and telephone number of each. Sources with an asterisk (*) denote organizations that have requested notification of full-time job vacancies.
FULL-TIME POSITIONS FILLED; RECRUIT SOURCES USED
[With Hiree’s Recruitment Source Noted in Brackets]
There were two job vacancies filled during the reporting period.
Air Personality/Production Director/Promotion Coordinator (1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) Hiree #9
Account Manager (1,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11)
TOTAL NUMBER OF INTERVIEWEES FOR FULL-TIME POSITIONS
NUMBER OF REFERRALS FROM SOURCES USED:
#1 (1) #7 (41) #8 (1) #9 ( 32) #10 ( 15) #11 (3)
SUPPLEMENTAL OUTREACH ACTIVITIES
Appendix B contains a brief description of activities from the FCC Menu of outreach initiatives undertaken during the reporting period, including station personnel involved in the activities.
MASTER LIST OF RECRUITMENT SOURCES
(An asterisk (*) after the source denotes organizations
that requested notification of full-time job vacancies.)
No. Source (name, address, contact person, telephone) No. Source (name, address, contact person, telephone)
Results Radio LLC Websites
Ron Castro, 1335 N Dutton Ave, Santa Rosa Calif 707-546-9185 13.
Calif. Broadcasters Assn.
Mark Powers, 915 L St #1150
Sacramento, CA 95814 916-444-2237
Ohlone College Office of Transfer & Career Services. General Manager, 43600 Mission Blvd,
Freemont, CA 94539 510-659-6098 15.
Barbara Nobles, 1000 Hensley Creek Rd, Ukiah
CA 95482 707-468-3044 16.
Alice Huffman, President 9960 Svona Dr. Sacramento, CA 95829 916-447-8671 17.
Results Radio Internal Postings
Market Managers, Results Radio 1355 N. Dutton Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 707-546-9185 18.
Craig’s List (Website posting form) 19.
Employee Referrals 20.
All Access-Job Postings 21.
10. Online Zip Recruiter
Radio Airtime on KKCY, KKCYHD2, KUBA 23.
National Association of State Broadcasters 24.
Supplemental Outreach Initiatives
(Aug 1, 2012 – July 31, 2013)
FCC Menu Categories
1. Participation in at least four job fairs by station personnel who have substantial responsibility in making hiring decisions;
2. Hosting of at least one job fair;
3. Co-sponsoring of at least one job fair with organizations in the business and professional community whose membership includes substantial participation by women and minorities;
4. Participation in at least four events, including conventions, career days, workshops, and similar activities, sponsored by organizations representing groups present in the community interested in broadcast employment issues;
5. Establishment of an internship program designed to assist members of the community to acquire skills needed for broadcast employment;
6. Participation in job banks, Internet programs, and other programs designed to promote outreach generally (i.e., outreach that is not primarily directed to providing notification of specific job vacancies);
7. Participation in scholarship programs designed to assist students interested in pursuing a career in broadcasting;
8. Establishment of training programs designed to enable station personnel to acquire skills that could qualify them for higher level positions;
9. Establishment of a mentoring program for station personnel;
10. Participation in at least four events or programs sponsored by educational institutions relating to career opportunities in broadcasting;
11. Sponsorship of at least two events in the community designed to inform and educate members of the public about employment opportunities in broadcasting;
12. Listing of each upper-level category opening in a job bank or newsletter of media trade groups whose membership includes substantial participation by women and minorities;
13. Provision of assistance to unaffiliated non-profit entities in the maintenance of web sites that provide counseling on the process of searching for broadcast employment and/or other career development assistance pertinent to broadcasting;
14. Provision of training to management level personnel as to methods of ensuring equal employment opportunity and preventing discrimination;
15. Provision of training to personnel of unaffiliated non-profit organizations interested in broadcast employment opportunities that would enable them to better refer job candidates for broadcast positions;
16. Participation in other activities designed by the station reasonably calculated to further the goal of disseminating information as to employment opportunities in broadcasting to job candidates who might otherwise be unaware of such opportunities.
Menu Category (select
# from above list) Brief Description of Activity, Including Date(s) and Station Staff Involved
1 Sutter County Calworks Employment Job Fair 10.14.12 Talent & Management were present.
5 Established a Yuba College Internship Program 2.11.13
Internship: (1) Source: Yuba Community College
6 Involvement in Annual Leadercast event. Audience of approx. 350. 5.10.13
16 Creation of Social Media policies by Results Radio which can be utilized in future job opening dissemination